Cabal Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
[ADMIN]Alden
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
[DEVELOPER]Ayas
Staff Application I_vote_lcapStaff Application I_voting_barStaff Application I_vote_rcap 
MichaelSupra
sanad15432
[GM]Praysi
brave09
bigtoon14
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Server Status
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 pm by [ADMIN]Alden

» help me please >!
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:29 pm by sanad15432

» My Introduction
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 pm by sanad15432

» Staff Application
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 am by MichaelSupra

» How to introduce yourself.
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 am by bigtoon14

» STAFF GROUP
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:24 pm by [ADMIN]Alden

» Event SHADOW Cabal
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:00 pm by [GM]Praysi

» How To Join Chat Box
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm by [DEVELOPER]Ayas

» Elite Cabal Nation Quest
Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm by [ADMIN]Alden

Vote Us !
private server Best Private Servers Top 100 Rankings
Cabal Online - Private Game Servers, Private Servers, Game Servers, Game Sites, Top 100 Game Sites
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
STAFF GROUP
How to introduce yourself.
My Introduction
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome toCabal Shadow Official Forum
Server Status
Event SHADOW Cabal
How To Join Chat Box
help me please >!
My Introduction
Staff Application
How to introduce yourself.
STAFF GROUP
Elite Cabal Nation Quest
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
[ADMIN]Alden
MichaelSupra
[DEVELOPER]Ayas
[GM]Praysi
sanad15432
Fan Page

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MichaelSupra

Jumlah posting : 2

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 am

Full name: Michael Antonio

Country - Timezone: Canada - Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)

Position Applied: Game Master.

Why i want to join the team?:

Being a regular member or a staff member, either way around, i will enjoy this server and always will. My professional personality with handling people and problems surpasses your expectation. I am well motivated individual. I am knowledgeable when it comes to technical support. I always wanted to influence people with good personality and developing an aura which is to be good to others. I would like to be a part of the team because i want to help the community. I am a very descent and discrete person, i love to communicate and develop friendship with individuals. I am a very observant with the best of my ability, i adapt towards people actions to blend in with their personality. I will also come handy if someone crashes our server/DDoS, I know how to Filter Packets that enters our server, Firewalls and other reverse tactics, i am always updated with new releases (hacks) so i can inform you and put a new patch with the server.    

Previous Experience?:

I started playing Cabal Online 5 years ago, i started playing at the official server and got into level 140. I wanted to try something new. My curiousity rised towards experiencing new things. I started playing different variety of games like RAN, RF, CrossFire, WOW, LOL, Cabal, Perfect World and other offline games. Cabal is the only game i played with countless hours, i have joined many Cabal private servers but they are all gone one by one due to DDoS and Channel crashing. I have served most of the forums, i helped many players. I was convinced by moderators to be a Game Advisor but i refused all of them since i cannot take the responsibility that time. But i am ready to be part of the team right now, anytime. My curiousity lead me to create my own Cabal private server 1 year ago, but due to financial conflicts i have to close it. I didn't get much votes to get into Top List, the result is low digits of population and i didn't get enough donations to continue my project. I had a hard time fixing bugs and it was a one man team managing the server. I have to close it because Server hosting and DDoS Protection is very expensive; I am not making any progress and profit. However, failure is a stepping stone toward success.

Why you should accept me?:

I am very confident with my skills and abilities. I possess good qualities of being a staff member. I have a well built gaming computer online 24/7 and a fast internet connection that will come handy to reach players through Skype, Email, In Game, Forum and any other social networking programs. I am a happy and honest person. My Curiousity expands my potential and well being that makes me a better individual. I also have extreme computer programming knowledge with HTML, Web Designs and any other computer related programs.You SHOULD accept me, because i am a very POSITIVE individual that will serve as an influence to make people adapt optimist personality. And most of all, I will answer any question related to Cabal and if i dont know the answer, I WILL FIND THE ANSWER no matter what. I am also fluent in English and Tagalog language. I can guarantee you that i will serve the community with the best of my ability.

Things about my self:

I was born in the Philippines and moved to Canada when i was 2 years old due to financial and security conflicts. I was exposed to technology at early age. I was bullied and was called 4 eyes in my elementary and middle school years. I surround my self with positive thoughts and happy people. I took Photography and Computer Progamming Classes in my High School years. I spent most of my time playing online games which is Cabal. I am currently working at a Internet Cafe (Net Planet) 5 blocks away from my school, i work there every after school and week ends. When the work place isn't busy, i tend to play Cabal. Now you get the idea that i play cabal almost half of my life   Moreover, i am a Nerd or a Geek. I explore technology related in the internet. I am always updated with the newest cool stuffs! I am also admitted to SAIT Polytechnic, my course is Web Developer. The Class starts this september 2014.

Plus +++:

I recently built a gaming computer with good hardwares, it is currently running 24/7. I am also running a fast internet connection, I am currently subscribed to "TELUS" serving with 50MBPS Download Speed and 10MBPS Upload Speed, it will come handy when using Skype, Forums, In Game and other social networking programs to reach and help players. I am new to this community, and i plan to stay here as long as you want me. I am a very motivated individual.

Thank you for reading my application.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1